Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu / dinner with cultural program.
Soon you land in Kathmandu airport your group leader will be there to greet you and transfer you to the hotel.
• Pick up from the international airport.
• Transfer to the hotel by your Group Leader.
• Short preliminary briefing.
• Arriving early gives you an opportunity to explore Kathmandu.
• Welcome dinner and getting to know each other
Day 02: Visit to Buddhist shrine and Hindu Pashupatinath temple / Trek preparation.
Today would be the most exhilarating day where your leader introduces you to our city tour expert who guides you to the most pious Hindu and Buddhist religious place that are listed in the world heritage sites and elucidates you the entire mysticism over its existence.
• Breakfast and meet-up at time allotted by your leader for the tour.
• Visit to Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath.
• Lunch on your preference.
• Getting together for trek briefing as per the time given by your leader.
• Distribution of company’s trek gear.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara, lake city and over night at hotel.
Today we take drive to Pokhara, the second biggest city of Nepal, as per your requirement is very entertaining giving you ample opportunity to know how locals live up to drive through these winding roads in local bus which are often enormously packed.
• 6 hours drive.
• Very relaxing, fabulous scenery with multiple breaks giving you time to stretch and enjoy.
• Lunch stop in one of the highway restaurant with its excellent food choices.
• Being in Pokhara unlike Kathmandu will definitely add more excitement to your anticipation.
Day 04: Annapurna poon hill trekking start with hike to Ghandruk. Stunning Himalayan views.
Short drive to Nayapal for about 1:30 hrs and trek approx 6 hrs to Ghandruk, the biggest Gurung rural community in the region.
• Drive to Nayapul.
• 2 hours gentle walk to the beautiful settlement of Syauli Bazaar for lunch.
• 3 hours of vertical ascend through the series of villages.
• The scenic beauty, deep gorge and farming terraces at the backdrop is phenomenal.
• Great view of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli and Machchapurchare (fishtail) mountain.
Day 05: Trek to Tadapani: (2630m / 8628ft) walk around 4 hrs
3 and half to 4 hours walk through the beautiful forest of Rhododendron, Maple, Oak and number of other floras.
• Wake up call as set by your leader.
• Despite the undulating trail most of the time you are in the shade keeping you away from the harsh day sun.
• Overnight stay in this small settlement is quite an experience.
• Landscape and mountain views are stunning.
Day 06: Trek to Ghorepani: (2860m/9383ft) approx 7 hrs walk
Walking through the beautiful Lord of the Rings like trail set-up is overwhelming and getting to Gorepani the leading protected area in Nepal with the world largest Rhododendron forest is extraordinary.
• Unbelievable hike through the dramatic forest setup.
• Lot to see if you are trekking in spring.
• Lunch at Deurali (3090m/10,137ft) is another attraction.
• Overnight stay, marvelous dinner and chill out.
• Briefing by your leader and entertaining activities
Day 07: Trek to Hille : (1460m / 4790ft) 6 - 7 hrs hike
Morning sunrise view from Poon-Hill is one cherishing moment with panoramic view of mountains like Annapurna, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Dhampus peak, Fishtail etc. Looking down upon the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the world’s deepest gorge is something remarkable.
• Early wake up call for the 45 minutes excursion to Poon-Hill (3200m/10,498ft).
• Dazzling sunrise view.
• Breakfast and steep descent (1400m) down to Hille.
• Despite no mountain view Hille is admired for its culture and its farming terraces that dates back to ancient.
• Being it a last night fun activities follows with dancing, eating, drinking and tipping.
Day 08: Trek to Nayapul and short drive to Pokhara
2 and a half hours walk to Nayapul, the starting point and depending on your preference the leader will organize your lunch. 1 and a half hour drive to Pokhara.
• End of your trekking days.
• Drive to Pokhara.
• As per preference your leader will assist you in your Pokhara activities that may include : lake explore and hike to peace pagoda, paragliding, zip lining etc. or its entirely up to your choice if you want to stay back and explore Pokhara for shopping.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 10: Airport trasfer